Paul and Timothy,
bond-servants of Christ Jesus,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi,
including the overseers and deacons:
Grace to you and peace
from God our Father and
the Lord Jesus Christ.
I thank my God in all my remembrance of you,
always offering prayer with joy
in my every prayer for you all,
in view of your participation
in the gospel from the first day until now.
For I am confident of this very thing,
that He who began a good work in you
will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
For it is only right for me to feel this way about you all,
because I have you in my heart,
since both in my imprisonment
and in the defense
and confirmation of the gospel,
you all are partakers of grace with me.
For God is my witness,
how I long for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus.
And this I pray,
that your love may abound still more and more
in real knowledge and all discernment,
so that you may approve the things that are excellent,
in order to be sincere and blameless
until the day of Christ;
having been filled with the fruit of righteousness
which comes through Jesus Christ,
to the glory and praise of God.
1. General Observations & Questions of Understanding (Who, What, When, Where)
2. Connectives & Key Words include definitions with a written summary statement.
3. Translations & Summary Statement
4. Cross-Reference & Summary Statement
5. Reference Work & Summary Statement
6. Summary Chart
7. Application (2 to 3 Statements from ch. 10)