Yet in the same way these men,
also by dreaming,
defile the flesh, and
reject authority, and
revile angelic majesties.
But Michael the archangel,
when he disputed with the devil and
argued about the body of Moses,
did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment,
but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
But these men revile the things which they do not understand;
and the things which they know by instinct,
like unreasoning animals,
by these things they are destroyed.
Woe to them!
For they have gone the way of Cain, and
for pay they have rushed headlong into the error of Balaam,
and perished in the rebellion of Korah.
These are the men who are hidden reefs in your love feasts
when they feast with you without fear,
caring for themselves;
clouds without water, carried along by winds;
autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead, uprooted;
wild waves of the sea, casting up their own shame like foam;
wandering stars, for whom the black darkness has been reserved forever.
1. General Observations & Questions of Understanding (Who, What, When, Where)
2. Connectives & Key Words include definitions with a written summary statement.
3. Translations & Summary Statement
4. Cross-Reference & Summary Statement
5. Reference Work & Summary Statement
6. Summary Chart
7. Application (2 to 3 Statements from ch. 10)